Stand out from the crowd with a resume that gets the attention of recruiters
Many jobseekers today face challenges in getting responses from potential employers. While some have relied on one-size-fit-all resumes, others are uncertain about the latest trends in resume writing. Win the Search! is a 4-hour interactive workshop that seeks to share with jobseekers the practical steps that they can take to craft an effective resume and increase their chances of getting selected for interviews.
The workshop also aims to share tips on how jobseekers can gain more visibility, explore new methods of job search and cover all aspects of their job hunt. Participants will also benefit from a one-to-one resume consultation with the trainer.
- Preparing an effective resume
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Learning about how to better search for jobs online
- Understanding common features of job portals
- Hands-on session
Who should attend
- Jobseekers who require a refresher course on resume writing, or need quick advice on latest trends in online job application
*For Singaporeans only. Participants need to be equipped with basic IT knowledge so that they can benefit fully from the workshop.
Things to bring
- A smart device (e.g. tablet or laptop) to edit resume on the spot and preferably apply to a job of preference
- Participants without access to their laptop can bring along a printed copy of their resume