10 May 2023
- Application of Policy
This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”).
- Collection of Personal Data
- For the purpose of carrying on e2i’s business, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to your name, contact details, NRIC number, mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other forms of interaction with you. For proper governance of the training grants and employment assistance that individuals receive, e2i (as a strategic partner of WSG) is required to collect the NRIC numbers of individuals to accurately establish or verify the identity of individuals.
- We will notify you of the purpose of collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data. We will obtain confirmation from you on your explicit consent. We will not collect more personal data than is necessary for the stated purpose. We will seek fresh consent from you if the original purpose for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data has changed.
- Use of Personal Data Collected
The uses of personal data include provision of employment and employability assistance, as well as fulfilling administrative, legal, audit and reporting requirements, data and statistical analysis and formulating and reviewing of relevant employment or social welfare policies. If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for any other purpose, we will seek your consent beforehand.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
All personal data held by e2i will be kept confidential but e2i may provide such information to authorised third parties if it is necessary to satisfy the aforementioned purposes or a directly related purpose. In addition, any data transferred outside of Singapore is processed only in accordance with the transfer limitation obligation of the PDPA and any other applicable law.
- Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you should give us reasonable advance notice. Please contact us at: 6474 0606 or email us at [email protected]. The withdrawal of your consent may result in us not being able to provide services to you such as informing you of future events or the launch of new schemes or services.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to access or change any information that you have provided to us, please
contact us at: 6474 0606.You may write in to us to find out how we have been using or disclosing your personal data over the past one year. Before we accede to your request, we may need to verify your identity by checking your NRIC or other legal identification document. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, or within 30 days from the date we receive your request. If we are unable to do so within the 30 days, we will let you know and give you an estimate of how much longer we require. We may also charge you a reasonable fee for the cost involved in processing your access request.If you find that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date you may ask us to correct the data. Where we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that a correction should be made, we will correct the data as soon as possible, or within 30 days from the date we receive your request.
- Accuracy of Personal Data
e2i takes reasonable measures to keep your Personal Data accurate and complete, taking into account its use and the interests of our customers.From time to time, we may do a data verification exercise for you to update us on any changes to the personal data we hold about you. If you are in an ongoing relationship with us, it is important that you update us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your mailing address).
- Protection of Personal Data
e2i takes reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data against theft, loss, as well as unauthorized access, copy, use, modification and disclosure.We have implemented appropriate information security and technical measures (such as data encryption, firewalls and secure network protocols) to protect the personal data we hold about you.We have also put in place reasonable and appropriate organisational measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data, and will only share your personal data with authorised persons on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- Retention of Personal Data
e2i will retain your personal data only for as long as the purpose(s) for which it is collected and/or a business need exists.We have a document retention policy that keeps track of the retention schedules of the personal data you provide us, in paper or electronic forms. We will not retain any of your personal data when it is no longer needed for any business or legal purposes.We will dispose of or destroy such documents containing your personal data in a proper and secure manner when the retention limit is reached.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time.
If you wish to contact us regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at: 6474 0606 or [email protected].